lauantai 8. marraskuuta 2014

Hockey night!















Love this beautiful young lady <3



Hey ho! I was at my first international ice hockey game tonight (FIN-RUS) with my dad and my YFU friend Valerie. The night was so much fun and what made it perfect was that Finland won Russia 6-2! It was time to pay back to Russians after they completely beated us in last World Champions.

Our seats were quite high in the arena, so that's why the pictures aren't that good but at least we were able to see what happened at the ice! And the atmosphere were at least as good as on the lower levels. I screamed so much I wonder will I have voice at all tomorrow! XD

This is all today. I'll have my 4th driving lesson on Monday and I'm supposed to drive the car out of the parking hall (starting point) for the first time! O.O Oh no! How will that happen? I'll tell you on my next post! =)

See you soon!
Julia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti