perjantai 5. syyskuuta 2014

"It's all about 'bout me!"



Those of you who know me better, probably also know that music has always had a big place in my heart. It's not only that I love to listen to music, I also have some dreams about my future with music. As you know, I love to dance, but I also love to sing. So far I've only sang when I'm alone and I know no one (not including some important people) can here me, but that's just because I'm shy because of what some people have said to me.

Anyway Axl Smith visited our school today, and for those of you who don't know who he is, Axl is a well known TV person and a singer in Finland. He told us how he started with music and also said that we need to do what makes us happy, no matter what others might think. This made me think about my possible career with music and singing again. People keep saying to me, that unless you're very famous, you won't earn much money. But as I've grown older, I've realised that it's not all about money. I'd prefer a job what I really love to do, even though I wouldn't earn a lot money, over a job where I'd earn good money, but what I wouldn't like to do at all.
http://blogcivicalld.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/follow-your-dreams-poodle.jpg

I've done quite a lot of performances already, partly because of my dance, and even though I'm always so nervous right before the show, still while it's going on, I've noticed how natural I can be at the stage. I love to perform and especially when it happens with music and when I was in junior high, a friend of mine once told me that another person had said that my voice is so good when I sing, but the problem is that I don't sing in front of people. And no, I'm not selfish, it's just what I heard.

http://www.theexaminer.com/sites/default/files/blog/Courage-to-chase-dreams.jpg

This is my dream and I've decided (thanks to Axl) that I want to give it a chance and try, so now I'm asking you to respect my decision and not comment anything rude. Anyway, if you have some good tips for example how should I start, go ahead and tell me! =)

xoxo Julia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti