maanantai 1. syyskuuta 2014

#Callme


This time I decided to come to talk to you about something what I feel important to talk about: bullying! In Finland's social media is going on a project which translated name is #callme. The idea of this is that you write to a paper first a bad name what people've used about you, and after that draw a line or a cross over it and then under it write a word that you prefer to be used about you.

The reason why I wanted to talk about this is that I was bullied too from 5th grade to the end of 8th grade. The beginning of the 8th grade was the worst time and I think I'll never forget it. I have got over it but I won't forget it. Almost every night I cried myself to sleep. The bullying was always mental, never physical but still it left me scars which remind me about themselves every now and then. The worst what I heard over and over again was that they're only words. I tell you that if I had to chose I'd prefer just a punch into my face than all that mental bullying what I had to stand. Because physical wounds will heal up at some point but mental wounds will always be there.

I'm still here and I'm stronger than I used to be, but it could've ended absolutely other way; It might be that I would not be here any longer. Luckily it isn't like that and these days I help my friends who still get bullied at school because I know how they feel. Bulliers: Do you know that? Do you know how it is when you feel useless and so lonely and start to believe what the bulliers are saying to you? I tell you that it's not fun! So everybody: Let's think twice what we're going to say to others! The bullying needs to be stopped!

#Callme

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti