tiistai 9. syyskuuta 2014

"Where ever you go, what ever you do, I will be right here waiting for you!"




I just wanted to come here and kinda open up about my feelings but I don't know how to start. I'm awful to put my feelings into words when it is about love.

 My feelings confuse me; I'm happier than I even thought I could be but then I'm also so sad because my lover is so far away. Still he knows how to make me happy no matter what is wrong. He is so respectuful and treats me like a princess. I've never seen a guy doing that to me before. It makes me feel so special.

I know I'm not the easiest possible girlfriend; I can get mad easily and being patient is definitely not the strongest part of me. My lover is absolutely opposite; I've never seen a guy who can be so patient with me and who still won't get mad no matter how annoying I can be. I say that for real I don't know what've I done to deserve a man like that. But believe me, was he far away or not, I'm not going to let him go. He is one of the kind. <3
http://wallpho.com/wp-content/uploads/8589130415892-romantic-i-love-you-quotes-wallpaper-hd.jpg


Right now I'm just waiting that he gets to know will he be able to come to Finland next summer. I know it's not easy for him cause it asks so much money. But I tell you that if you've never been in a distance relationship you don't know how important Skyping can be. That's what keeps me going on day after day, cause then I know that when the weekend comes, we're able to talk again. I've had some breaking points already because I miss him so much but usually after a couple minutes I just force myself to keep going on because I know how much he misses me too and I know this waiting will pay itself back sooner or later. And of course now someone will ask me that if i've never seen him in a real life, how am I able to miss him. But it doesn't depend on that. You don't necessarily need to be in a same place physically before you can say you miss someone. For me, the way he acts and treats me is enough.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbkeMmWn6ds__fhHYHrD9X7x1N_DBa7O3sqF-l0CijvytJFvqM
I don't know if my writing makes any sence, especially for those who don't have any idea what it is to being in a distance relationship, but I just had to write my feelings to somewhere. Otherwise my heart would've get too full of my feelings.And yes, I met this guy on facebook, but I can tell, that sometimes social media can give you perfect surprises.

Mario Yo Te Amo! <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti