lauantai 23. elokuuta 2014

The wedding I was so excited about!


No, it wasn't my wedding! XD XD XD No, no, no! It's not time for that yet! But I got invited to my really important friends' wedding and that was today (one reason for the song above actually)! =) I tell you it's just the cutest couple I've ever seen! <3 I was so happy and still am for them! =) The only problem was at first that I hardly knew anyone from there but then I just started to talk with some people so I ended up having so much fun! And so much laugh! XD Some of those speeches there just made me laugh so much the tears started to fall down from my eyes! :'D

Anyway it's been said that one picture tells more than 1000 words so I put punch of pictures here! I have a permission from the couple to use them here, but you're NOT allowed to copy them etc! But enjoy! ;)

The ring!
The first kiss! <33



The just cut the cake! =D

<3

So cute! =33

Even I got into some of the group pictures! :D

The dress is from New Yorker! =)
xoxo Julia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti