keskiviikko 13. elokuuta 2014

Livin la vida loca!


 
Those are lyrics from Ricky Martin's song (above) which has been played in my head since last week, thanks to Mario!:P xxxx

But yea, I actually don't even know what to write to be honest! XD School has started and so far I'm doing good there. Bigger projects are only starting though, and those and tests are the bigger reasons why I'm so stressed during the year, but I survived on first year, I will survive now too. :P

So far jet lag is not the only reason anymore why I hate time difference; Dominican Republic is 7 hours behind Finland and Mario studies too so the times when we're actually able to talk are very limited now. During weeks another one of us just sends a message to the other one, who answers when s/he is able to. And most of the time, I won't get a reply 'till night time, when I'm already sleeping, so then I answer when I wake up (which is the time when he is sleeping). Well, we'll get used to this I think, and during weekends we're usually able to Skype anyway, so it's okay. =)

I put some pictures of my clothes from yesterday and today, and also some other pictures from Ines at the end. =) So enjoy!

From today

Yesterday =)

They were chasing each others :D


xoxo Julia




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti