torstai 7. elokuuta 2014

Who am I?

Hello there, where ever you read this. Some of you might regognise me as I spent last year in Minnesota, USA as on exchange. I came home on June 28th (late cause I missed my connection flight from Washington D.C to Frankfurt) .

Anyway, for those who don't know me; I'm Julia and I come from Southern Finland. I'm 17 and the youngest of my family; I have two older sisters. We also have a small dog called Ines. Like you probably saw from the side of the blog, the biggest role in this blog will be with my absolutely favorite hobby dance, travelling as we travel a lot and with the long distance relationship between me and my boyfriend who's from Dominican Republic. I won't tell his name yet because I'm not sure does he like it but if he lets me, I'll introduce him later! :)

For now on, welcome to follow my new blog, this time just about my normal life :)

from our summer cottage

our dog Ines


xoxo Julia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti